NEW BDDS MEETINGS!
Building Bridges events are new opportunities for families and self-advocates to meet and speak with the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities's officials. These sessions are an important part of the Bureau’s efforts to create direct avenues for individuals and families to share their feedback. These meetings are solely for families and individuals with disabilities to provide a forum for constructive and valuable conversations on successes, concerns, as well as suggestions or input regarding BDDS programs and services.
At each meeting state staff will provide brief updates from the Bureau as well as field questions about services and programs administered by BDDS. It is the desire of BDDS that these meetings will allow for meaningful conversations that result in positive outcomes and stronger relationships. We hope you will consider joining us!
All meetings will be from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. local time. The following is a list of scheduled dates and locations:
• June 5: Morrisson-Reeves Library, 80 North 6th Street, Richmond, IN 47374
• June 19: Vigo County Public Library, One Library Square, Terre Haute, IN 47807
• June 28: Evansville-Vanderburgh Public Library, 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Evansville IN 47712
• July 12: Charlestown-Clark County Public Library, 430 N Indiana Avenue, Sellersburg, IN 47172
• July 30: United Way Columbus, 1531 Thirteenth Street, Suite 1100, Columbus, IN
• August 9: Plymouth Public Library, 201 North Center Street, Plymouth, IN 46563
• August 16: Allen County Public Library, 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
• August 28: Kokomo-Howard County Public Library South, 1755 E Center Road, Kokomo, IN 46902
• September 13: Crown Point Community Library, 122 N Main Street, Crown Point, IN 46307
• September 20: Easterseals Crossroads, 4740 Kingsway Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46205
The Bureau plans to continue to offer Building Bridges events as an ongoing activity in various communities and settings across the state. If you are unable to attend one of these scheduled events please watch for updates on new dates and locations as they are added.
The DDRS is a program of the Indiana Family & Social Services Administration. If you have questions about DDRS programs and services, visit us online at www.DDRS.In.gov